Property Dispute Solicitors: Property Litigation

Available to book Next Day
Video Conference with Solicitor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
Appointments on
Short Notice
Zoom video calls
Rated Excellent
on Trustpilot
Your home is your castle. It's also your sanctuary and for most people, your financial security too. Property litigation can be stressful and make you feel as though the rug could be pulled out from under your feet at any time. Our property dispute solicitors give honest, no nonsense advice to help you find a positive resolution as quickly as possible, whether you are a tenant, homeowner, or landlord.

Get a free consultation?
We offer a free 10 minute conversation with a trained member of our property dispute team. They will assess your case based on your call and evidence provided and confirm if this is a case that we can help with. Here is our process:

    Complete our contact form and get a free 10 minute call with a trained member of our property dispute team, to discuss your case

There is no obligation to use our paid service after your consultation.

    If we can help, you can book and pay for a 20 minute meeting with our solicitor to discuss your options and what you can do next.

What is the cost of our Property Dispute Solicitor Review?

Our solicitor is available from 19/07/2024* and we offer the solicitor review for a fixed fee of £195 INC VAT.

What does it mean for a property to be under litigation?

Property litigation is any kind of legal dispute relating to property. Our experienced property litigation solicitors can help you fight your case. We can also help with advice and deeds of trust to protect your property from a dispute with your co-owners in the future.

What does a property dispute lawyer do?

Parachute Law can help with:

How do I settle a property dispute?

Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our property litigation solicitors. We'll assess your case and advise you on your best next steps.

Qualified Solicitors | Competitive Quotes | Straight Talking Legal Support

Frequently Asked Questions